Current group members
- Malgorzata Marcinkowska is a PhD student working on bioinspired materials. She is based in Lyon.
- Brice Saint Michel is a postdoctoral fellow, based in Marseille. Doing imaging stuff.
- Thomas Maerz is a mathematician, postdoctoral fellow based in Oxford.
- Juliette Maria is a PhD student working on the fundamentals of colloids freezing.
Past group members
- Florian Bouville is now at ETH Zurich after defending his PhD in December 2013.
- Idris Amirouche did his internship with us. Some very neat work that we patented and should be published soon. He is now working for Saint-Gobain.
- Audrey Lasalle did her PhD in the lab. She mostly worked on the relationships between the properties of the colloidal suspension and the freezing behavior. She now works at Saint-Gobain.
- Loic Courtois did his internship with us. He is now doing a postdoc in Manchester, after a successful PhD.
Cool, kind or crazy (or all at once) people I work or use to work with
- Eduardo Saiz, now at Imperial College
- Tony Tomsia, at LBNL
- Stephen Peppin and Colin Mc Donald, at OCCAM in Oxford
- Eric Maire, at Université de Lyon
- Bertrand Van de Moortèle, at ENS Lyon. Spending around 18hrs a day in front of a microscope.
- Laurent Gremillard, same place, unless he’s hanging out in Berkeley
- Jérôme Chevalier, same place
- Sylvain Meille, same place. He’s good at breaking stuff, among other things.
- Agnès Bogner, same place again
- Fabrice Rossignol, in Limoges
- Alain Pocheau and Marc Georgelin, in Marseille
- Guillaume Bernard-Granger, now in Grenoble