Current group members
- Florian Bouville is doing a terrific PhD in the lab. You can expect some really cool results soon.
- Juliette Maria just started a PhD on the fundamentals of colloids freezing.
Past group members
- Idris Amirouche did his internship with us. Some very neat work that we patented and should be published soon. He is now working for Saint-Gobain and is still freezing stuff.
- Audrey Lasalle did her PhD in the lab. She mostly worked on the relationships between the properties of the colloidal suspension and the freezing behavior. She now works at Saint-Gobain.
- Loic Courtois did his internship with us. He is now doing a PhD in Lyon.
Cool, kind or crazy (or all at once) people I work or use to work with
- Eduardo Saiz, now at Imperial College
- Tony Tomsia, at LBNL
- Stephen Peppin, at OCCAM in Oxford
- Eric Maire, at Université de Lyon
- Laurent Gremillard, same place, unless he’s hanging out in Berkeley
- Jérôme Chevalier, same place
- Agnès Bogner, same place again
- Fabrice Rossignol, in Limoges
- Dominique Chatain, at CINAM in Marseille
- Alain Pocheau and Marc Georgelin, in Marseille
- Guillaume Bernard-Granger, now in Grenoble